- What Bahá’ís Believe: General Introduction to Bahá’í beliefs.
- What Bahá’ís Do: What Bahá’ís Do.
- Bahá’í Teachings: Individual perspectives and insights as Bahá’ís strive to implement Bahá’í teachings in their everyday lives.
- Redistribution of Wealth: Statement to the United Nations Sub-Commission on the Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities.
- The Equality of Men and Women: Selected Readings on the Equality of Men and Women.
- Social and Economic Development: Social and Economic Development: The Bahá’í Contribution.
- The Promise of World Peace: 1985 message of the Universal House of Justice to the peoples of the world inviting a new social order fostered by all peoples’ seeing themselves as members of one universal family.
- Creating a devotional character: Gatherings for collective worship are central to a vibrant community life.
- Spiritual education of children: Children are the most precious treasure of a community: the promise of the future. For this to be realised, the moral and spiritual education of children assumes vital importance.
- Role of youth: When we are teenagers, ideas are formed about identity and society that help shape the rest of our lives. Youth have great interest in profound questions and in developing their talents and abilities. Their keen sense of justice, altruism and eagerness to learn impel them to want to contribute the construction of a better world.
- Engaging in Social Action: True prosperity has both material and spiritual dimensions. The spiritual and material aspects of life need to advance together in order for a community to progress.
- Participating in public discourse: To assist human progress, diverse groups need to come together to discuss the challenges we face as a society, and develop new thinking about how to respond to them.
- EBBF – Home: EBBF is a Baháʼí-inspired global community that aims to transform business and the economy thereby contributing to a prosperous, just and sustainable civilisation.
- International Environment Forum: A Baháʼí inspired organisation for environment and sustainability.
- Institute for Studies in Global Prosperity (ISGP): ISGP seeks to foster new approaches to current social issues by examining the connections between the ethical, spiritual, and material dimensions of life.
Current World Issues
- Refugees, Migration and the Citizens of One City: Bahá’í World News Service, Nov 17, 2015.
- The Environment: Bahá’í Quotations on Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Science, Truth and Expert Advice: Guidance from the Universal House of Justice relating to relying on the advice of experts (including reference to vaccination).
- To Address Climate Change, Ensure Coherence Between Principle and Action: Statement from the Bahá’í International Community to the 2019 United Nations Climate Summit.
- Science and Religion: A Bahá’í perspective on the essential harmony between science and religion.
- Indigenous Rights: Statement to the fortieth session of the United Nations Sub-Commission on Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities, sixth session of the Working Group on Indigenous Populations.
International Bahá’í Community
- The Bahá’í Faith: The official website of the worldwide Bahá’í community.
- Bahá’í International Community United Nations Office: Information about the activities of the Bahá’í International Community at the United Nations, including BIC statements, and other publications.
- One Country: The quarterly newsletter of the Bahá’í International Community. One Country is a publication of the Office of Public Information of the Bahá’í International Community.
- Bahá’í World News Service: The official news source of the worldwide Bahá’í community.
- Baháʼí Houses of Worship: Baháʼí Houses of Worship around the world.
Bahá’í Media (Films and Images)
- Kiama Bahá’í Community YouTube Channel: Kiama Community videos.
- Arising to Serve: A film recounting highlights of the 41 regional Bahá’í conferences called by the Universal House of Justice in 2008.
- Dawn of the Light: A film to celebrate the Bicentenary of the Birth of the Báb.
- Light to the World: A feature film about the life and teachings of Bahá’u’lláh.
- A Widening Embrace: A documentary film about the community-building efforts of the Bahá’í world.
- Bahá’í Media Bank: Photographs available for downloading.